Sunday 19 January 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag ♥

Heya Guyss.
So I'm really bored right now so I decided to do a Beauty Tag! It's 40 questions long (yikes!) but I'm prepared to do it ;)
Let's Start :D

Skincare

 
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
In the morning and sometimes at night but only if I am wearing make-up.
2. What skin type do you have?
Oily skin.
3. What is your current facial wash?
Clean & Clear exfoliating facial wash.
4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes it's actually the same as my facial wash ^^ because it works so well and leaves your  skin feeling smooth and clean.
5. What moisturizer do you use?
I actually use a body butter at the moment from The Body Shop and it's scent is Nutmeg And Vanilla. Omg it smells delicious and it leaves your skin silky and smooth.
6. Do you have freckles?
Yes but they are very faint. They usually get darker in the summer.
7. Do you use eye cream?
No but I should haha ;)
8. Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
Ugh don't even get me started on acne :( I hate it so much and I have quite a lot right now.
9. Have you ever used Pro-Activ?
Nope.
 
Makeup

 
10. What foundation do you use?
Wake Me Up Foundation by Rimmel London.
11. What concealer do you use?
I use this one called Technic and it works really well. I also have a Natural Collection concealer but I don't like it.
12. Do you know your undertone colour?
I think it's a cool undertone.
13. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Some look good but some look horrific. I personally have never used them.
14. Did you know your meant to change your mascara every 3 months?
No, oops. But I don't wear mascara everyday.
15. What brand of mascara do you use?
I have 2, Rimmel London and a Natural Collection one.
16. Sephora or Mac?
Probably Mac? I've actually never used either but Mac looks amazing. 
17. Do you have a MAC Pro Card?
Nope.
18. What make-up tools do you use for application?
It depends I use brushes, small spongey pieces (loool), my hands..
19. Do you use a primer on your eyes?
No but I should, haha.
20. What is your favourite eyeshadows?
I rarely wear eyeshadows and I don't have a famous brand of eyeshadow I just have cute little sets that I get given.
21. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both. Pencil for the bottom and liquid for the top but I'm terrible at applying liquid eyeliner.
22. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not a lot.
23. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They seem really good!
24. Do you use mineral make-up?
Sometimes.
25. What is your favourite lipstick?
At this moment, it's the one I reviewed on here! The L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in the shade Rose Tendre!
26. Favourite lipgloss?
L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine in the shade Coral Strass.
27. What is your favourite blush?
I never wear blush..
28. Do you buy make-up on eBay?
Nope.
29. Do you use drugstore make-up?
Yes quite a lot actually!
30. Do you go to CCO's (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Nope.
31. Have you ever considered taking a make-up class?
Nope everything I've learnt is by experimenting, blogs, YouTube and googling!
32. Are you clumsy when applying make-up?
Only with my eyeliner.
33. Name a make-up crime hate!
When people only put there foundation to their jaw line and there neck is a complete different colour. It really doesn't look good! 
34. Do you prefer colourful make-up or neutral shades?
Neutral.
35. Which celebrity always has good make-up?
Selena Gomez Omgg.
36. If you could leave the house using only one make-up item, what would it be?
Mascara.
37. Could you leave the house without any make-up on?
Yes! I do it most of the time!
38. Do you think you look good without any make-up on?
My acne kind of messes it up :(
39. I your opinion what make-up line is the best?
I can't answer that! I love all make-up brands! I just mix and match!
40. What do you think of make-up?
It's wonderful! I love it so much, it's like art.
 
That was the tag! Hope you enjoyed this and learnt a bit more about me! I loved doing it, it was really cool! 
I love you all,
Emily xoxo 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment