Saturday 18 January 2014

L'Oreal Paris Rose Tendre Lipstick Review ♥

Hello Little Popcorn Pieces x'D
So today's post is going to be a review on a L'Oreal Paris lipstick I purchased today! I actually got this at Sainsbury's because I was there anyway and I just found it down the make-up aisle and it was just screaming my name okay. Haha it just looked really pretty and my mom said she would buy it for me so I couldn't resit haha.
*Please note that some of the pictures (well all really loool) are from google images because my lighting was really bad because I'm posting this at night :)*




So this is the container it comes in and on the front it says Natural Blondes. So It looks good on blondies? Phaha x'D
It's a really nice, silky smooth container and is really easy to carry around.


This is the actual lipstick and as you can se it's a very sweet, light pink colour which is just want most girls want these days. It's not too bright yet not too dark, it's trulyy scrumptiousss :D

This is what it looks like on the lips and it's sooo cute! It's a gorgeous light pink with a little shine/glitter! I absolutely adore it!

Here is a chart of all the new 'Colour Riche' lipsticks by L'Oreal. The one I am reviewing today is the very last one on the bottom right. It's the lightest shade but soooo gorgeous!

Overall, I would definitely recommend this lipstick! The only down side is that it tends to rub off quite quickly :( Just keep it handy in your bag and you'll be fine! It costs £5.99 from Sainsbury's which is cheaper than I should be! Really cute, shiny and is great for the summer!

Okay then, I hope you enjoyed this review which was actually my first proper post haha. Sorry it took so long to get this up I have been really busy though :(

Love you all,
Emily xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment