Sunday 12 January 2014

New Theme And Future Posts ♥

Ello ello ello!
Long time no see.
Ok so I've got 2 things to tell you today, ok number 1 is that I have a new theme on Instagram! yes I know I keep switching themes but I'm going to try and stick to this one hopefully! *Crosses Fingers*
My new theme is just a bit more lighter and with just a plain white background so I hope it makes my feed better!
I also have a new set goal for my account and that is to get 200 followers by the end of January! Let me just check how many followers I've got now..
OMG WTH!! I have 196 followers! Omg I've gained about 10 followers today then! Omfg this is unreal! I never knew I was this close! I'm gonna try and get 200 tonight I think! Hopefully I should hit it! Wow I'm so shocked ily guys mwahh :*
Gosh ok back on topic, I also have about 2-3 wekks worth of new themed potsts to put up on insta so be sure to check them out!

Number 2 is about future posts on this blog. I know I haven't actually posted an actual beauty related blog post, but I'm working on a DIY Project for you guys that I will put up soon! I'm nearly done with it and then I can share it with you! yaay :D

Ok that's it for today! How's everyone's school going? Mines crap as usual :(
Ily all and tysfm for almost 200!

Yaaay, xoxo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment